Ethan lett in malaga

 Hi I am Ethan I am doing tourism reception and event management and I like buy vinyl's 

The first three days were interesting I tried black ink squid pasta and it was really interesting flavor but enjoyed it  we went to a restaurant called las Gatos it was very interesting experience a bit of a pushy waiter but good food all around as well I tried octopus for the first time I enjoyed it. we had a walking tour in with the guide recommended ice cream place and a tapas place i went to the ice cream place and their they had a lot of different flavors I ended up having the cheesecake flavor ice crema. I didn't go to the tapas place the tour guide recommended. We then went to a flamenco show with was a shock when the singer started to sing but I can appreciate the voice and the dancing as something else I got into a bit of trance looking at it  and after the show we went to a fish restaurant and I had the calamari and I would have it again. Then Richie showed up and brought us to a tapas place that served amazing tapas. we then walked to alcazaba which is an ancient fortress and it was a perfect day for it and i really enjoyed go there as I have a deep love for ancient history and the views from the building are to die for. Then Richard invited us to a roof top that overlooks alcazaba it was the best view and the cocktails they served amazing I had the pina colada and for my first cocktail experience I really liked it. During the weekend we visited Cordoba in which we had a walking tour of the city they showed us the church there and one of the garden areas it was an all right experience I had tried the dogfish tapas they were lovely. We then had a beach day in which we manly played football but i felt it was a bad time for as it right near the sunset and it was not the right time for it i found it very boring. We were going to have a sunset from the gibralfaro mountain but it was too cloudy and rainy so we could not do it. During the next weekend we went to nerja and frigiliana. Nerja was very beautiful as it was a village situated on a mountain i had an nice triple decker sandwich and some churros as well I had a very sweet wine for about €2. Frigiliana was a costal town which was very windy and I was wearing a skirt so that was fun but it was very pretty and I had a burger tapas. There was a carnival going in Malaga and it was fun a lot of different types of food they had and the show was great. We then had a boat trip and it was so fun on the way to the boat I was listing to A Sailor's Tale by Orbit Culture but the i love the boat trip and it was perfectly timed as we got to see the sun set but it got vey cold very quick we were going to try see the sunset again but it began to rain again so it did not happen. I went to visit the Picasso museum and i learned about his life it was a very interesting experience and apparently there are only six Picasso museums in the world. With work it was not what I was expecting we are doing a promotional video for the school which is different but we are with another girl form Erasmus he name is amber and she is very sweet. Prepared for this mobility by looking into what Malaga has to offer and what kind of jobs the Erasmus program has to offer a student doing tourism reception and event management and seen what I might get at chance at. Our accommodation is great we have a kitchen a living space our own separate rooms the only issue is the oven trips the power but other then that the accommodation is great. The work is nothing like I was expecting as we have to make promotional video for the school which I think is very much so unrelated to our course but then that the work is fine is grand we are doing filming, videos and interviews which I am enjoying 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡La Chica Blanca en España!

El jefe guiar para Málaga.

Millie in Malaga