Rebecca erasmus ✈๐Ÿ˜Š☀️


Hi my names Becky. I am a senior hairstylist in Bray Institute Of Education. I live in wicklow and I am 28 years old. 

How I prepared for this mobility was to try study as much Spanish as I could. I also looked up phrases and word to do with hairdressing which should help me with my placement!๐Ÿ˜Š

we arrived on the 13th of February to the lovely sunny Malage. The sunny weather was a welcome sight ! We arrived at our accommodation in the middle of the center. Our accommodation is amazing we have a lovely apartment with a kitchen. We are in short walking distance to all the shops and the center so we could not be happier! Fernando who was in charge of our accommodation was so helpful!๐Ÿ˜Š
We felt so welcome arriving in malaga! The mobility has been amazing so far down to the company, work, weather and company ☀️๐Ÿ™‚. 

We went on monday the 14th to introduce ourselves to the people we would be working with. They where so friendly and nice. The salon I am in is quite enough but I am learning so much. I am learning different techniques and styles to advance my hairdressing.  The salon owner has a schedule laid out for me to teach me new things everyday which is amazing as I am getting one to one staring which in my opinion is priceless! We have some communication problem but that's where google translate comes in handy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she is a lovely women and we have an amazing time together . ๐Ÿ˜Š I am having an amazing time so far and I will learn and see so much more and cannot wait!
I learned so much on my trip and enjoyed every second of it. The hair salon I worked in was amazing and the ✂️ stylist Irene was so nice and helpful we both said we would keep in contact in the future.I would highly recommend for students to apply ! It's a trip of a lifetime!
I feel more confident  in being a hairdresser and have learnt all new diffrent styles and techniques to bring back to ireland. The group we went with where amazing and everyone got along and supported each other which was amazing and made it much more of an enjoyable trip. The organisers where very helpful and friendly as well. I am sad it is over but will have the memories forever. I would highly recommend to everyone ✈๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜Š.
I have attached photos from the trip below which include some of the day trips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡La Chica Blanca en Espaรฑa!

El jefe guiar para Mรกlaga.

Millie in Malaga