Millie in Malaga

​Sunday13th of February: Day 1

We arrived in Spain at around 11:15, a bus collected us from the airport and brought us to the main office where we met with Ricardo and got the details of our work placements. We then got taxis to our apartments. We left our bags into the apartment and Niamh and I went for lunch at a little restaurant right beside where we are staying. Later that evening we went for a walk around and seen the beautiful lights at the square which is just a minutes walk from our apartment.


Monday 14th of February: Day 2

I had the day off work so spent the morning exploring Malaga. I got breakfast at a little café. The pan au chocolates are so nice over here. I walked through the different streets and found a churro place. We had a walking tour at 4 which me and Niamh got lost on the way to but we made it. We seen the Main Street of Malaga and the cathedral and the tour guide recommended a lovely ice cream parlour. Later that evening we went to a restaurant called ‘Las Gatos’ as a group. I had grilled chicken with chips.


Tuesday 15th of February: Day 3

Today was my first day of work. We went at 11AM and were introduced to Angela the lady we are working with. Our job is to check the apartments after they’ve been cleaned to ensure they are clean and to buy things that the apartments may be missing or low on eg. Spoons, plates. We also check that the apartments look the same as how they are advertised.

My bedroom door got stuck so I couldn’t get into it but someone came to fix it. That evening we went to a flamingo show and afterwards went for dinner where I got croquets and Potato’s Bravos.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

¡La Chica Blanca en España!

El jefe guiar para Málaga.