Tammys life in Malaga

​Hola 

My name is Tammy and I am 21. I am currently studying my second year of hair stylist in Bray of further education. I live in craanford just outside Gorey with my fiance. 

How I prepared for this mobility to Spain Malaga I firstly attended an interview with Sarah and Richard explaining how I feel I would be the right person to represent Bray of further education and how I would deal with being independent and reliable. I felt my interview went very well and I was so nervous waiting to see if I got the opportunity to Experience this mobility once in a lifetime . 

I then received an email saying congratulations on been selected for Spain Malaga mobility I was so nervous but also very excited to have gotten the news I started planning everything I needed like a new passport and covid cert and other cards that we might have needed in emergencies over here. I then started attended Spanish class and downloaded an app on my phone to try learn as much Spanish before I came over. I started packing and it came around very fast and then I was leaving Ireland to come to Spain.

My accommodation is amazing it is beautiful right in middle of the center everything around me walking distance to everything. It is perfect size beds really comfy there was things missing in the apartment that we needed and some thing broken but we contacted the apartment owner and he bought us the things we needed and fixed the things that were broken. 

My work placement I am very happy with it I feel I am learning a lot more because it very one on one with our stylist in the salon not to busy so we can watch and participate in the services on our clients. We are teaching her English and she’steaching us Spanish.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

El jefe guiar para Málaga.

Millie in Malaga

¡La Chica Blanca en España!